About Me

My name is Kimberly Kelly and I am a junior at The University of South Alabama, majoring in Secondary English/Language Arts. I transferred from The University of Alabama last semester. I took a two years off from college, so now I am back at it again, hoping to graduate in May 2010.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hands-on Learning

For some students hands-on learning is a great way to comprehend and retain information. As a teacher, I want to use this approach as much as possible. It is also a great way for students to be innovative and creative with learning. It can also be a fun and exciting time for students to enjoy learning about something new.

1 comment:

Joshua Andry said...

I truly agree with a hands-on approach. A lot of people learn better this way. How would you incorporate a "Hands-on Learning" style into your classroom as a English teacher?